The Milo, our biggest standard portable motion control rig.
It offers the stability of big studio rigs, and yet it is transportable to almost any set.
Technical Information MILO rig:
Track: Precision Milo tracks (linear ball bearing rails), we offer 3 lenghts of 3.0 m in our standard package.
Max track speed 2m per second
Arm: Computerized arm extension
Max reach of camera 3m to each side of track
Max lens height: 3.85m
Minimum lens height: 25cm. below track
Head: Pan/Tilt and Roll axes
Takes cameras with 120m mags like,
ARRI 435, ARRI 16mm SRIII and digital cameras like Alexa and RED Epic
Lens control: Focus and zoom motors.
Mimic controls: Hand wheels for real time learning of pan and tilt movements.
Remote controls for focus and zoom.
- - Continues shooting with 0,1-120 frames per second and stop motion.
- - Target tracking.
- - 3D data export of XYZ data CGI software like SoftImage, Kuper, LightWave and Alias-Wavefront.
- - Programming of output triggers, for example, to control flashlights, sound signals, special effects equipment.
Additional equipment and services:
- - Sync generator with Tri-level sync signal for synchronization with HD cameras
- - Video mixer to check multiple passes in real time.
- - Event controller to sync to SMPTE time code (music videos!)
- - Programmable model mover motor with a small turntable.
- - MC Tools software to generate files for Softimage, Maya, Alias Power Animator and Flame.
- - IKTRIX Maya plug in
110-240 Volts 16 Amp 50-60 Hz
We sent out our equipment with a motion control operator and motion control assistant