Track: Light weight precision tracks (linear ball bearing rails), we offer 3 lenghts of 3.0 m in our standard package.
Max track speed 2.75m per second
Arm: Style "jibarm", arm lenght is fixed, we use a high low rig-arm (L-arm). The combination of it's position and the position of the head, under- or overslung, determinates the highest and/or lowest position during a move.
Max reach of camera 2.25 m to each side of track ( with arm horizontal)
Max lens height: 3.60m
Minimum lens height: 40cm. below track
Lift: Lift movement with precision "Ball Srew" total vertical camera travel is 2m. (max speed 1m per second)
Rotate: Rotate is equiped with slip rings, so number of turns unlimited. (max speed 50 degrees per sec)
Head:ULTI HEAD, in standard configuration Pan/Tilt axes with optional modular Roll unit.
Takes cameras with 120m mags like Mitchell S35R, ARRI III,
ARRI 435, ARRI 16mm SRIII and also most Video cameras.
Lens control:Focus and zoom motors.
Mimic controls: Hand wheels for real time learning of pan and tilt movements.
Remote controls for focus and zoom.
- - Continues shooting with 0,1-120 frames per second and stop motion.
- - Target tracking.
- - 3D data export of XYZ data CGI software like SoftImage, Kuper, LightWave and Alias-Wavefront.
- - Programming of output triggers, for example, to control flashlights, sound signals, special effects equipment.
Additional equipment and services:
- - Sync generator with Tri-level sync signal for synchronization with HD cameras
- - Hard disk recorder and video mixer to check multiple passes in real time.
- - MC Tools software to generate files for Softimage, Maya, Alias Power Animator and Flame.
Single phase 110-240 Volts,50-60 Hz 16 Amp
- Rig: 325 kg
- Ulti-head: 25 kg
- Counterweights: 130 kg
- Rails: 62 kg per 3m Length including racking
In general we sent out this equipment with a motion control operator and motion control assistant