Traduction de cette fichier technique est pas encore disponible !
Modula with UltiHead
Track: Light weight precision tracks (linear ball bearing rails), we offer 3 lenghts of 3.0 m in our standard package.
Max track speed 3.8m per second
Modula Base basic set up: The modula base is equiped with a Moy Low Hat, to bring the camera up higher, a set of Ronford Heavy duty legs with Moy base can be mounted on the Modula Base. Optional the Modula base can be fitted with a telescopic column, or with a telescopic column, rotate and jibarm.
Head:ULTI HEAD, in standard configuration Pan/Tilt axes with optional modular Roll unit.
Takes cameras with 120m mags, ARRI 435, ARRI 16mm SRIII, ARRI Alexa and RED Epic,Video cameras and Still cameras.
Lens control:Focus and zoom motors.
Mimic controls: Hand wheels or Pan Bars for real time learning of pan and tilt movements.
Remote controls for focus and zoom.
- Continues shooting with 0,1-120 frames per second, time laps and stop motion.
Additional equipment and services:
- - Sync generator with Tri-level sync signal for synchronization with HD cameras
- - Video mixer to check multiple passes in real time.
- - MC Tools software to generate files for Softimage, Maya, Alias Power Animator and Flame.
- - IKTRIX Maya plug in.
Single phase 110-240 Volts,50-60 Hz 16 Amp
- Modula Rig: 10 kg
- Ulti-head: 25 kg
- Rails: 62 kg per 3m Length including racking
In general we sent out this equipment with a motion control operator ( assistant is optional)