Traduction en Franςais pas encore disponible.
The Milo with the Titan telescopic arm
The telescopic Titan arm, gives an amazing range of possibilities.
Technical Information TITAN MILO rig:
Track: Precision Milo tracks (linear ball bearing rails), we offer 3 lenghts of 3.0 m in our standard package.
Max track speed depending on lenght of arm but in general 1m per second
Arm: Computerized arm extension:
Min lenght of arm from center of track: 2.16m
Max reach of camera with head underslung, 9m to each side of track
Max lens height: 8.7m
Minimum lens height: -4 meter below track
Head: Pan/Tilt and optional Roll axes
Takes cameras with 120m mags like,
Alexa and RED Epic
Lens control: Focus and zoom motors.
Mimic controls: Hand wheels for real time learning of pan and tilt movements.
Remote controls for focus and zoom.
- - Continues shooting with 0,1-120 frames per second and stop motion.
- - Target tracking.
- - 3D data export of XYZ data CGI software like SoftImage, Kuper, LightWave and Alias-Wavefront.
- - Programming of output triggers, for example, to control flashlights, sound signals, special effects equipment.
Additional equipment and services:
- - Sync generator with Tri-level sync signal for synchronization with HD cameras
- - Video mixer to check multiple passes in real time.
- - MC Tools software to generate files for Softimage, Maya, Alias Power Animator and Flame.
- - IKTRIX Maya plug in
110-240 Volts 16 Amp 50-60 Hz
We sent out our equipment with a motion control operator and motion control assistant